Customer Support Executive
REPORTS TO – HEAD OF HR & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
LOCATION - GRENADE HQ (HAMPTON-IN-ARDEN, UK)/REMOTE
FUNCTION - CUSTOMER SERVICE
JOB TYPE - PERMANENT
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To create and maintain a world class without compromise experience for each consumer, an exceptional service that goes beyond expectations.
To retain our existing customers and to support the attraction of new customers.
To increase our customer’s lifetime value, making as many customers shop frequently and spend more money with each and every order.
Be the voice of the customer throughout the business.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve an excellent customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Go the extra mile to engage customers, supporting retention and attraction of new customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media in the Grenade way
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Polite, Confident, intelligent individual who cares about the Grenade customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to network effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- The ability to solve problems and made decisions and offer solutions
- Experience of working in a Customer Service role
- Hands on approach with the ability to keep pace with the business growth
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills and quick to learn new systems, with knowledge of the key social media platforms
- Desire to work closely with all departments in the company to gain a full understanding of Grenade, enabling an informed customer service experience
- An interest in the Sports/Fitness/Nutrition Industry
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
Apply now by sending your CV plus Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org